The Entry Level Referee Course is the entry point into 9v9 or 11v11. Passing this course will classify an individual as either a Youth Referee (14 or 15 yr olds) or District Referee (16 yrs old or older). This course will train an individual as a Referee and as an Assistant Referee.
The Entry Level Referee Course is intended for those who wish to become
an accredited Match Officials and are 14 years of age (as of March 31st of current year) or older. Please note that this age is set by Canada Soccer
and no exceptions can be made for students who do not meet this age requirement.
This allows you to referee from U6-U18 age groups if they are at least 2 years younger than yourself.
The Entry Level Referee Course is delivered over a 3 day period and includes pre-course work, in class education, practical sessions in a gymnasium, and an online Laws of the Game test.
By successfully completing the clinic the Match Official is automatically registered for the 2020 season with Ontario Soccer and does not have to register again until the following year.
- The cost to participate in the Entry Level Referee Course is $140
- Refunds are subject to the Club’s $35.00 processing fee and no refunds will be given 15 days prior to course date
- Course Duration Total 16 Hours (12 hours in-class & 4 hours on-field), 3 day course is mandatory
- No registrations will be taken within 5 days of the course, to allow time for you to complete the pre-course workbook
April 17th – 19th, 2020
- Friday April 17: 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm
- Saturday April 18: 10 am to 3 pm
- Sunday April 19: 9 am to 5 pm
Friday night course will take place at Flower City Community Campus, Building D, Room 2 and the Saturday and Sunday will take place at Beatty Fleming Senior Public School.
- Flower City Community Campus: Building D, Room 2; located at 8950 McLaughlin Road South, Brampton, ON L6Y 5T1
- Beatty Fleming Senior Public School: 21 Campbell Drive, Brampton, ON L6X 2H6
How to Register:
We have two steps to complete your registration for the Entry Level Course, you must complete the two steps to be eligible to participate in the course.
To pay for the course, please click the link below
PowerUp payment link: https://bramptonsc.powerupsports.com/
To register for the course, please click the link below
RefCentre link: https://www.refcentre.com/ontario/
- Go to: Search by Club, select Brampton SC, click on search, click on Register, fill in required information
- August 25 – September 24