- This event has passed.
BSC 2020 Recreational Program Offerings – U4-U6 Skills Development Program
August 25 - September 24
With Brampton SC now into Phase 2 of Ontario Soccer’s Return to play plan, our club is excited to be offering recreational programming to support players within this development stream.
The structure of the recreational program activities that you will read about in the subsequent pages is adapted to our new realities to ensure we are providing fun, engaging and safe-sport for all players that actively participate.
Below is an overview on the BSC 2020 Recreational Program (Attached below is the detailed program):
- U4-U6 Skills Development Program:
- Sessions: 2x per week training on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Location: Flower City Community Campus (8850 McLaughlin Rd, Brampton)
- Time: Evenings from 6:30pm to 7:30pm
- Start/End: Starts Tuesday Aug 25 and Ends Thursday September 24