Dear BSC Players & Parents,

Hope all is well and everyone in your family is in good health!

Based on the increase in Covid-19 cases within Peel Region, we have decided in consultation with City of Brampton officials to extend Outdoor Turf Training until Sunday November 29th.

The lower risk of virus transmission while in Outdoor spaces vs Indoor spaces was a primary rationale for the decision plus we can continue with Team Training as we have a gathering size allowance of 25 players on Outdoor Facilities.

Please find attached our Club Wide Memo that will provide further details.  Scheduling for November 16th to 29th will be updated shortly by Team Staff on TeamSnap for all respective programs.

We thank you for the support and further updates on the Outdoor/Indoor transition process will be provided in the coming week.

Kind Regards,
Brampton Soccer Club

Download our the latest Brampton SC memo here!

Leave a comment