The Annual General Meeting (AGM) is your opportunity to let your voice be heard, and vote on important issues pertaining to the club.
The AGM is a place where you can:
- Bring issues to the attention of the Board of Directors
- Suggest potential changes you would like made to the constitution*
- Vote on positions that are up for election on the Board of Directors
- Run for a position on the Board of Directors**
*Any proposed changes must be provided to the club in writing by November 1st of that calendar year.
** Nominations for the Board of Directors must be made in writing at least 30 days prior to the AGM.
For the year of 2024, vacant positions up for election on the Board of Directors will be posted!
- Terms – Directors will serve terms of two (2) years and will hold office until they or their successors have been duly elected in accordance with these By-laws, unless they resign, or are removed from or vacate their office; however, in the inaugural year for the 1st term the President and Secretary will hold a 3-year term.
*** These positions require that the nominee to be a current member that has served a minimum of 2 years on the Board of Directors (now, or in previous years).