Registration is capped! Register early so you don't miss out on the summer camp fun!
What to Bring for Camp
*Soccer cleats must be worn on the soccer field only and not outside the field for all other off field activities.
*All weeks of camp are located at Flower City Community Campus
A TYPICAL DAY AT CAMP!
|8:00 AM – 9:00 AM||Arrival|
|9:00 AM - 9:45 AM||warm up activities and technical skills|
|9:50 AM- 10:30 AM||Small sided games|
|10:30 AM - 11:00 AM||Snack break|
|11:00 AM - 11:30 AM||Group games and activities|
|11:30 AM -12:00 PM||Skill contests|
|12:00 PM - 1:00 PM||Lunch break|
|1:00 PM – 1:45 PM||Technical skills and fun activities|
|1:50 PM - 2:30 PM||Small sided games|
|2:30 PM - 3:00 PM||Snack break|
|3:00 PM - 3:30 PM||Group games and activities|
|3:30 PM - 4:00 PM||Skill contests|
|4:00 PM - 5:00PM||Pick up|
*Schedule may vary
Full Day - $250.00
Half Day - $125.00
- Multi-Week discount. For those players who register for additional weeks of camp a discount of 10% will be given per camp week.
- Multi-sibling discount. For those families who register additional children a discount of 10% will be given.
To register click the button below.
Our registration process is easy and simple! Once you enter our registration site, you can either log in to your existing power up account or sign up and make a new account. From there, press the BSC Summer camp tab and start the registration process.
Summer Camp 2023
1. Deadline for Refunds is 14 Days prior to start of Camp:
· i.e. 14 days prior to the start date of the registrant’s week of Summer Camp)
2. Please refer to camps/clinics website pages for program start dates and refund/transfer deadlines.
3. Refunds requested prior to the above stated deadlines will be processed, minus the Club’s set administrative fee.
4. A paid registration fee shall be fully refunded in the event BSC is unable to field a camp or clinic or provide a suitable program alternative. No administrative fee shall be withheld in this case.
5. There will be no refund/transfer for a registration fee if a player is suspended or expelled from BSC under the Brampton Soccer Club’s discipline policy or code of conduct rules.